To verify a client’s account, GB Trade FX needs some personal data, i.e. the information approving a client’s identity and the place of his/her account registration. The personal data is thoroughly checked when clients open accounts, replenish them or withdraw assets. A request for opening an account will be approved only after a client provides all the necessary documents proving his or her identity.
1. Documents, approving the client’s personality:
- photo of a valid driving license (the front and the back sides);
- the Residence permit or the Foreigner Registration Card (the front and the back sides);
- photo of a valid passport (the two-page spread with a photo) or an identity card (the front and the back sides).
2. Documents, confirming the client’s place of residence:
- photo of your utility bills (electricity, phones, gas, etc.) over the past three months;
- photo of the bank statement or any other official document confirming that your address is valid over the past three months.
You should take copies of valid documents; the photocopies must be of high quality. All the required data should be sent to this address: [email protected].