Among all the versions of MetaTrader 4 developed for various gadgets, special attention should be paid to the web version of the trading platform. It makes all the MT4 services available online. You don’t need to download and install any additional programs. All you need is a couple of clicks on a gadget and access to the Internet. You will be able to reach financial markets via your favourite web browsers, such as Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Chrome or Internet Explorer, etc. Note that the web version of MT4 keeps your gadgets’ memory free.
With the web MetaTrader 4, you will be able to:
- trade directly in a browser;
- work on any operating system, including Windows, MacOS, Linux;
- set all types of trading orders;
- use the one-click option;
- apply over 30 indicators and 24 graphical objects for technical analysis;
- choose among 9 timeframes for trading, from one minute to one month.
The web version of MetaTrader 4 allows users to analyze currency quotes and make deals. It is safe to work with this MT4 version as all the data transmitted during trading is encrypted. Moreover, each transaction is synchronized with your account in MT4, which means you can switch to PC or other devices at any time.